SAFETY WARNING FOR WATERSPORTS EQUIPMENT USERS
Standup Paddleboarding, Surfing and Kiteboarding/Kitesurfing can be dangerous and physically demanding. The user of our products should understand that participating in any of these activities could cause injury or death to you and/or others.
OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING SAFETY STANDARDS WHENEVER USING THIS PRODUCT.
- Take a lesson from a licensed and certified instruction and/or seek professional advice before attempting to use.
- It is suggested that you wear a nationally approved personal floatation device.
- Dress appropriately for weather conditions. Cold water and/or cold weather can cause hypothermia.
- Check your equipment prior to use for signs of wear or failure.
- Never Paddle, Surf or Kite alone.
- Do not Paddle, Surf or Kite in flood or storm conditions.
- Be aware of the appropriate water levels, tidal and/or wind changes, dangerous currents and/or animals and weather changes.
- Do not use near rocks, docks, pilings, swimmers or other watercraft.
- Do not exceed your ability: be honest with yourself.
- Consult your physician prior to beginning any of these activities.
- The fin or fins can be and/or become sharp and/or dangerous and can cause serious injuries or death to you and/or others.
- Improper use of your paddle can also cause serious injury or death to your and/or others.
- Failure to use an appropriate leash on your Paddleboard or Surfboard may also lead to infury or death to your and/or others.
- Manufacturer, distributor, reseller and affiliates shall not be held liable for any injury or death arising from the use of Carbon Innovations product.
- By purchasing a Carbon Innovations product you assume all responsibility for its use and any resulting injury or death to you and/or others.